The Baybayin arm sleeve design is inspired by the ancient script used by the Tagalog people. Baybayin continued to be used during the early part of the Spanish Colonization of the Philippines until it was replaced by Latin alphabet. The term Baybayin literally means “to spell, write, and syllabize”.
- Made of polyester stretch fabric
- Size (Length: 42cm, Top Width: 12cm, Bottom Width: 8cm)
- Unique and limited design
- Comes in a reusable pouch
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer