The Baybayin multifunctional headwear is inspired by the ancient script used by the Tagalog people. Baybayin continued to be used during the early part of the Spanish Colonization of the Philippines until it was replaced by Latin alphabet. The term Baybayin literally means “to spell, write, and syllabize”.
This design has 4 color options to choose from and it is the 2nd version of our classic bestseller.
- Made of 100% Polyester Fibre
- Approximately 28cm x 50cm
- Digital printing
- Unique and limited design
- Comes in a reusable pouch
Note: Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer