The Buscalan multifunctional headwear is inspired by the hand-tapped tattoos of the Kalinga people in Buscalan. These tattoos used to be given to the indigenous Butbut warriors as an honor for their bravery. I wanted this design to pay homage to Whang Od, the last and oldest “mambabatok” (traditional Kalinga tattooist) in the Philippines.
This design has 6 color options to choose from and it is the 2nd version of our classic bestseller.
- Made of 100% Polyester Fibre
- Approximately 28cm x 50cm
- Digital printing
- Unique and limited design
- Comes in a reusable pouch
Note: Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer