The Buscalan Sling Bag is inspired by the hand-tapped tattoos of the Kalinga people in Buscalan. These tattoos were used to be given to the indigenous Butbut warriors as an honor for their bravery.
This bag is a collaboration project between Bergel and PACGear. Both are local outdoor brands in the Philippines.
- Approximately 8in x 9in
- Made of coated Cordura
- Rubberized YKK zipper
- Splash proof
- Adjustable strap with buckle (can be worn as a belt bag)
- Unique and limited design
- Made in the Philippines
Our courier requires a standard plastic pouch for shipping.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer