The Buscalan waist pack is the perfect everyday on-the-go bag with a touch of the Filipino culture. The strap design is inspired by the hand-tapped tattoos of the Kalinga people in Buscalan. These tattoos used to be given to the indigenous Butbut warriors as an honor for their bravery.
- Approximately 9in x 5in
- Made of Cordura fabric
- Rubberized zipper
- Splash proof
- Adjustable strap with buckle (Adjustable from 32in to 46in)
- Cushioning 3D mesh on the underside
- Unique Filipino-inspired nylon strap
Note: Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer