The Pintados headwear is inspired by the tattoos of the indigenous Cebuano and Waray people. Pintados, from the Spanish word Pintado means painted. The Visayans considered their tattoos as symbols of male pride and valor back in the Spanish era, and were usually applied only after a man performed well in battle.
- Made of 100% Polyester Fibre
- Approximately 28cm x 50cm
- Digital printing
- Unique and limited design
- Comes in a reusable pouch
Note: Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
This design has multiple color options.
- Credit/debit card via Paypal
- Bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Palawan Express or Cebuana Padala money transfer